Allen & Heath XONE:S2 Analogue Installation DJ mixer
The Allen & Heath Xone:S2 is an analogue installation DJ mixer for use in clubs and bars, and by professional mobile DJ's.
The Allen & Heath Xone:S2 is a 19" rack-mount 4U mixer featuring 4 stereo dual-input channels, 2 mono mic/stereo line channels, linear VCA channel faders, along with the legendary Xone analogue filter and a host of other functions.
Uniquely, a USB audio interface is provided, enabling easy integration of digital media. The USB interface can be used for playback and recording to or from the Xone:S2 anda computer, or used with software to act like a hardware effects unit.
The Xone:S2 represents the ideal package for club installers, with many features designed to integrate it into a typical PA system, including an output limiter system that enables the installer to preset the maximum output level of the mixer.
A dedicated alarm input mutes all music channels, and an alarm message audio input connection is provided. An additional stereo input (RCA) is accessible on the front panel - enabling guest DJs to patch in additional music sources.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 4 channels
- 13 inputs (including 2 mic, auxillary & usb)
- 3 band channel eq with kill
- 2 band microphone eq
- Channel gain controls
- Master pan controls
- Fully assignable replaceable crossfader with full curve control
- Crossfader on/off switch
- Independent channel fader level leds
- Split/master cue headphone monitoring options
- Balanced xlr master output
- Balanced 6.3mm (1/4") jack zone output
- Booth output
- Xlr mono/sub output
- Record output
- Lighting controller audio feed
- Usb output (for computer-based file replay / recording software / fx)
- Assignable analogue filter section with filter type, frequency, and resonance controls
- Fader start
- Polished black finish
- 19" rack mountable
- Alarm signal input
- Weight: 5.8kg (including packaging)
- Height: 12.3cm x Width: 48.3cm x Depth: 17.7cm
- Power: 240V / 110V Switchable