ZED-10FX is an amazing little desk for small band mixing. It is ultra portable for carrying to the gig, and can be used for recording live or in the studio. It comes with configurable USB audio in/out making it easy to capture stereo recordings.
Guitars can be plugged in directly to the mixer using the specially designed high-impedance inputs, while the mixer has two stereo inputs for MP3/CD players or keyboards. Equipped with professional XLR stereo outputs and a flexible monitoring section with headphone and speaker feed outputs. We've added a set of fabulous effects to give shimmering reverbs and enhance your sound.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 4 Mic Inputs with Globally Switchable 48v Phantom Power
- 2 Stereo Line Level Channels
- USB Send and Return
- 2 Ultra High Impedance Discrete Class A FET D.I. Inputs, with Valve Emulation Circuitry and 26db Boost for Low Level Pickups
- 3 Band E.Q. with Swept Midrange on Mono Channels
- 24 bit/48kHz digital effects
- 2 Aux Sends
- XLR Main Outs with Inserts
- Comprehensive Monitoring with Headphone and Separate Monitor Speaker Outputs
- High Gain, Low Noise Pre-amps
- Rugged, Professional Build Quality with Individual vertically Mounted Circuit Boards