Allen & Heath ZED-6FX Analogue Mixer
ZED-6FX delivers Allen & Heath's renowned build and audio excellence in a compact, portable format, making it the ideal choice for quality conscious musicians, singer / songwriters and venues. Whether it's bouncing ideas around at home, performing live or recording tracks to share on YouTube and Soundcloud, ZED-6FX is a versatile companion for every step of the creative journey. Featuring the new GSPre boutique preamp design, developed from the revered GS-R24 studio recording console, the ZED boasts exceptionally low noise and massive headroom, with a signature analogue warmth and depth. ZED-6FX is the first mixer to include a specially created suite of studio quality reverbs, delays and special multi-model FX, crafted by Allen & Heath's acclaimed in-house effects aficionados. Guitarists will be pleased to know that ZED-6FX comes with a pair of Guitar DI high impedance inputs, allowing guitars to be plugged straight into the mixer without the hassle and expense of carrying separate DI boxes.13
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 2 Mic / Line Inputs with separate XLR and TRS jack sockets
- 2 Stereo Inputs with TRS jack sockets
- 2 Guitar DI high impedance inputs, eliminating the need for DI boxes
- Internal FX engine with tap tempo
- Lo-cut filter for cleaning up unwanted low frequency noise
- 2 band EQ for easy creative and corrective tonal shaping
- 60mm smooth travel fader on main mix
- XLR main outputs
- Flexible signal monitoring
- 8 LED signal metering
- 48V Phantom Power for condenser mics
- Robust internal power supply
- All ZED mixers are designed and built to Allen & Heath's legendary touring grade standards to ensure a long life in the toughest environments. All channels are on individual, vertical circuit boards and all rotary controls are secured to the front panel with a steel nut to guard against impact damage.
- ZED-6FX boasts a brand new suite of studio quality reverbs and delays, painstakingly crafted to enhance your recordings and performances. Special multi-model effects provide uniquely dynamic combinations of reverbs and delays.
- ZED-6FX features an exceptional new preamp design, created by analogue guru, Mike Griffin and developed from his highly acclaimed GS-R24 studio recording console. Known as GSPre, the preamps deliver exceptionally low noise and massive headroom, and the warmth and depth that Allen & Heath's analogue range is famous for. For tonal shaping, the precise MusiQ EQ controls have been carefully calibrated for responsiveness and precision, making it easy to shape and enhance each musical source.