Allen & Heath SQ-7 48 Channel Digital Mixer
Allen & Heath SQ-7 Product Overview by GAK
The latest addition to Allen & Heath's SQ series, the SQ-7 is a 33 fader mixer, powered by a 96kHz XCVI FPGA engine. Featuring everything you will find on the already impressive SQ-5 and SQ-6 but also adding extended controls and I/O in a larger format.
The SQ-7 is a 48 channel mixing console. The faders are split across six layers, giving you a grand total of 192 overall and the eight assignable rotary controls and soft keys all you to completely customise the setup depending on your specific needs.
The console also features an SQ-Drive which makes it extremely easy to record straight to a USB drive. You can also hook the console up to a computer and it becomes an unmatched 32x32 audio interface.
Allen & Heath's product manager Keith Johnson, said: “SQ-7 embodies everything that’s so exciting about SQ – the power, the speed, the ergonomics – in a more imposing format."
- 96kHz FPGA processing
- 48 Input Channels
- DEEP Processing ready
- 33 Faders / 6 Layers
- 12 Stereo mixes + LR
- 3 Stereo Matrix
- 8 Stereo FX Engines + dedicated stereo returns
- 7” capacitive touchscreen
- SLink port for remote audio / expansion
- 64ch I/O Port for audio networking
- 32x32 USB audio interface
- SQ-Drive direct recording to USB
- AES output
- Chromatic channel metering
- Integrated LED illumination
- Dedicated physical controls
- 16 Assignable SoftKeys
- 8 Assignable Soft Rotaries
- Channel LCD displays
No upgrades available