Allen & Heath Xone PX5
Allen & Heath Product Overview
Combining the signature warm analogue Xone sound with class leading digital connectivity, Xone:PX5 breathes life and soul into electronic music performance. The built-in FX technology offers new levels of manipulation with our new Xone:Xcite FX suite of performance-focused delays, reverbs, modulators, flangers and distorters which are all assignable through simple hands-on control for fine-tuning the FX and expressing the DJ’s inner creativity.
Xone:PX5 is a 4+1 channel mixer, equipped with the legendary Xone filter, 3 band EQ on all channels and an intuitive layout.
The versatile Send/Return feature allowing for the connection of external FX hardware with both Send/Return and Master Insert mode connections (Line or Hi-Z) equips Xone:PX5 for numerous enhanced setup scenarios. Each channel has its own dedicated send control for external FX processing and can also be routed to the internal Xone:FX engine.
Connect your laptop or computer to the premium internal 20 channel 24bit 96kHz USB2 soundcard for easy integration into digital DJ workflows, plus plug n’ play connection via X:LINK to Xone:K series controllers for expanded MIDI control.
The crossfader has three switchable curve settings for blending or scratching styles and can be easily replaced or upgraded to an Innofader Pro 2 for ultimate crossfader performance.
No matter what your mixing style, Xone:PX5 combines a modern approach to DJing with all the tools required for creating your own individual sound.
- Dimensions (mm): 109 x 320 x 376
- Weight (g): 5216
- Channels: 4
- EQ Range: 3-band
- Inputs: 4x RCA, 1x 1/4" TRS, 5x USB, 1x XLR
- Outputs: 1x XLR (balanced), 1x XLR (unbalanced), 1x 1/4" TRS, 1x RCA, 1x 1/4"/1x 3.5mm (headphones)
- Digital I/O: Yes
- Send/Return: Yes
- Built-in FX: Yes
- Crossfader: Yes
- Power Supply: Mains Adapter
- Voltage (v): 240
- 4+1 channel analogue mixer
- Internal Xone:FX engine
- Classic Xone V CF Filter with HPF, BPF, LPF and adjustable frequency and resonance control
- Four channels with 3-source Phono/Line/USB inputs
- 20 channel 24bit 96kHz USB2 internal soundcard
- Send/Return and Master Insert mode connections for external FX (Line or Hi-Z)
- Dedicated Microphone/Aux input/USB Return channel with peak level indicator
- 3-band, total kill EQ on all channels
- MIDI Sync/Out
- Record out (USB and unbalanced RCA)
- 2 GND earth terminal posts for turntables
- X:LINK for plug n’ play connection to Xone:K series controllers