Alpine MusicSafe Pro Ear Plugs, Silver
Alpine MusicSafe Pro Ear Plugs, Silver
MusicSafe ear plugs were developed for musicians and concert visitors to protect the hearing against excessive noise, the user continues to be able to hear well, but at a lower noise level. Music remains clearly audible with these earplugs. Speech and ambient noises remain audible. These earplugs come included with a choice of two filters, the standard purple one and a higher level yellow attenuater.
As a musician, such as a guitarist, drummer, singer or DJ, you face significant risk of hearing damage as you're often in an environment with loud music. Hearing loss has a direct impact on the performance of your profession or passion because your hearing is the most essential gear. Good hearing is essential and properly protecting your hearing is important during rehearsals, performances and concerts. Our luxury model MusicSafe Pro has been specifically developed for musicians. This is the most luxurious and extensive edition of the Alpine music range, with three sets of exchangeable filters, allowing you to determine your own protection.
Please note: For hygiene reasons we are unable to credit any returns for this product.
- AlpineAcousticFilters - music quality remains preserved
- -MusicSafe Pro is the only hearing protection for musicians with three exchangeable filter sets for low, medium and high protection. These unique AlpineAcousticFilters with selective absorption guarantee optimal protection against harmful noise levels, while preserving excellent music quality. Depending on the instrument you are playing, your position on the stage or the kind of music you are playing, you can always choose the protection that suits you most. The Alpine MusicSafe Pro earplugs do not make you feel isolated, allowing you to remain in touch with your surroundings, for instance during a studio recording. This allows for optimal performance.
- AlpineThermoShape material - extremely comfortable, perfect fit
- -The MusicSafe Pro acoustic earplugs are produced from very soft, flexible and durable AlpineThermoShape material. Due to the warmth of the ear it adapts to the shape of the auditory duct. Therefore, MusicSafe Pro is very comfortable to wear. Should the earplug be too big, you can easily adjust it to the right size.
- Unique selling points
- -Prevents hearing loss and a ring in your ears
- -Only earplugs with three exchangeable acoustic filter sets
- -The sound quality of the music remains preserved
- -The earplugs are very comfortable to wear and are hardly visible in the ear
- -With handy storage box that can be personalized
- -With strap
- -With white, silver grey or black earplugs
- -With spare earplug
- How dangerous is loud music?
- -The safe and statutory limit to which the hearing may be exposed is 80 decibel. Regular noise above 80 decibels will irrevocably lead to hearing damage. Official reports show that the limit of 80 dB is soon exceeded. For instance, at concerts, noise levels up to 120 dB can be measures. For rock musicians, the harmful noises are mainly produced by the drums and the amplifiers, whereas for classical musicians, their own instruments and those of others greatly affect their hearing. The following values shows how soon the maximum exposing time is reached:
- Noise level and Maximum exposure without hearing protection
- -86 dB: 2 hours
- -89 dB: 1 hour
- -92 dB: 30 minutes
- -94 dB: 15 minutes
- -98 dB: 7 minutes
- -102 dB: 3 minutes
- -106 dB: 90 seconds
- What filter is suitable for me?
- -Depending on your situation, the instrument you're playing and where you are playing it, you can choose your own absorption. For instance, as a drummer, you'll require higher absorption levels than when you're a singer.
- -MusicSafe Pro earplugs last longer if you if you look after them. Clean them regularly using lukewarm water and a little soap.