Alpine PartyPlug Ear Plugs, White
Alpine PartyPlug Ear Plugs, White
A concert, a nightclub, a festival, or a performance by your favourite band. You are well prepared with Alpine PartyPlugs. We developed these earplugs especially for music lovers who want to protect their ears against excessive noise levels conveniently. At the end of an enjoyable night out, many people experience an irritating ringing in their ears. Loud music and shouting into one another's ears to be heard takes its toll. Your ears are overburdened and require a great deal of rest. If this happens frequently, you risk permanent damage to your hearing and a continuous buzzing in your ears. Fortunately, Alpine PartyPlug earplugs protect your ears. Pluggies Kids earplugs are available for children.
Please note: For hygiene reasons we are unable to credit any returns for this product.
- Unique product characteristics
- -Protects up to 25 dB
- -No more ringing or peep in your ears
- -Music quality remains optimal thanks to AlpineAcousticFilters
- -Conversations can still be heard
- -Perfect fit because of soft AlpineThermoShape material
- -No silicone
- -Alpine Miniboxx to take your earplugs anywhere and anytime
- -Hardly visible in the ear
- Revolutionary earplug model
- -Twenty years of experience have allowed Alpine to develop a revolutionary new earplug model with a noise filter, that filters out damaging sounds. The extremely well thought-out and extensively tested shape of the earplugs, provides a natural flat absorption and a perfect fit.
- AlpineAcousticFilters - No more ringing in your ears
- -The high quality acoustic filters in PartyPlugs hearing protection reduce the volume of music to a safe level, like turning down the volume button. Your music experience as well as the sound quality of the music remains excellent. Naturally, you can keep talking to your friends. By wearing PartyPlug earplugs when you go out, you prevent that irritating high pitch noise in your ears. Besides, the earplugs are barely visible thanks to the unique transparent filters.
- AlpineThermoShape material - Very comfortable
- -PartyPlug hearing protectors are made of special AlpineThermoShape material. This material adapts to the shape of the ears so that you always have the perfect level of noise attenuation. They are also very comfortable to wear. There is no sense of isolation or external pressure on your ears. AlpineThermoShape is hypoallergenic. This means you will not experience itching in or around your ears, as is often the case with silicone earplugs: you can wear Alpine PartyPlugs the entire night.
- Choose your own colour
- -You want to look good when you go out and you do not want your earplugs to be visible to everyone from a distance. You set a good example and you are proud of this. Just as well Alpine has ensured the earplugs are barely visible in your ears thanks to the transparent filters. PartyPlug earplugs are available in four colours. In addition to the barely visible transparent version, you can choose trendy black earplugs, glossy silver grey, or bright white. Whatever suits your style.
- Alpine Miniboxx
- -In addition to a practical storage container, every PartyPlug pack also contains an easy to use Alpine Miniboxx. You can take this ideal mini storage container with you when you go out and you can open it with one hand (while holding a pint in the other"¦). The Miniboxx easily fits into your trouser pocket, handbag, bra, or sock.
- Lifespan and cleaning
- -The lifespan of the earplugs depends on frequency of use. Keeping the earplugs clean will extend the lifespan. The earplugs can be cleaned with lukewarm water and soap.
- Dutch Design
- -The design of the Alpine hearing protectors is an exclusive Dutch Design. All earplugs and filter systems are produced in the Netherlands.