Alpine Pluggies Ear Plugs
Alpine Pluggies Ear Plugs
Listening to music close to the speakers, playing in the pool, or concentrating on drawing. Our young children and toddlers play and learn every day. Just as well. Unfortunately, one in eight children suffers permanent damage to their hearing, because children's ears are extra sensitive to noise. That is why Alpine developed handy Pluggies Kids: earplugs especially for kids between three and twelve years of age. These hearing protectors muffle excessively loud ambient noise and prevent water getting into the ears. Wearing Pluggies Kids also enables children to concentrate better at school. An all in one earplug for kids!
Please note: For hygiene reasons we are unable to credit any returns for this product.
- Unique product characteristics
- -Protects up to 30 dB
- -Increases concentration
- -Keeps water out of the ear
- -Conversations can still be heard due to unique AlpineAcousticFilters
- -Can easily be placed in the ear
- -Extremely comfortable due to soft AlpineThermoShape material
- -No silicone
- Revolutionary earplug model
- -Twenty years of experience have allowed Alpine to develop a revolutionary new earplug model with a noise filter, that filters out damaging sounds. The extremely well thought-out and extensively tested shape of the earplugs, provides a natural flat absorption and a perfect fit.
- Multifunctional earplugs for children
- -You can use Pluggies Kids in a wide range of situations and applications:
- To protect against excessive ambient noise
- -For example, to protect against excessively loud music at a festival, in the cinema, and in all other situations where kids or toddlers are troubled by excessive noise.
- To assist with concentration problems
- -A great many children experience difficulties concentrating at school, while doing homework, or while reading. Children with ADHD, ADD, or a form of autism, can also benefit from earplugs. Research has shown that wearing Pluggies Kids improves concentration.
- To prevent earache while flying
- -Many kids have earaches during the takeoff and landing of an airplane. Pluggies Kids earplugs improve pressure regulation in the ears, thus preventing earache. In addition, you can sleep peacefully when you wear earplugs while flying.
- To prevent water getting into the ears
- -Children often experience earache and ear infection. Pluggies Kids earplugs prevent water getting into the ears during swimming, showering, water sports and bathing.
- AlpineAcousticFilters - Greater comfort for your child
- -Pluggies Kids earplugs are equipped with special AlpineAcousticFilters. These filters provide optimal noise attenuation, but still allow your child to hear ambient sounds sufficiently. Thus, there is no sense of isolation and your child can still follow conversations.
- -By wearing Pluggies Kids earplugs during flights, unpleasant pressure on the eardrums during take off and landing is regulated. The filters operate like valves and ensure gradual and constant pressure equilibrium between the external environment and the middle ear. Thus, the Eustachian tube has sufficient time to acclimatise to pressure variations.
- AlpineThermoShape material
- -Alpine Pluggies Kids are made of AlpineThermoShape material especially developed by Alpine. This material adapts to the shape of the ear so that the hearing protectors fit the auditory duct perfectly. This guarantees an exceptionally comfortable fit and children enjoy wearing these hearing protectors. In the bath, at school, or during drumming lessons. ATS contains no silicone, thus causing no allergic reactions.
- Alpine Stickers
- -Every Pluggies Kids pack contains six cheerful stickers. You can use these to decorate the storage container yourself and write your name on it.
- Lifespan and cleaning
- -The lifespan of the earplugs depends on frequency of use. Keeping the earplugs clean will extend the lifespan. The earplugs can be cleaned with lukewarm water and soap.
- Dutch Design
- -The design of the Alpine hearing protectors is an exclusive Dutch Design. All earplugs and filter systems are produced in the Netherlands.