Alto Black 10 Active PA Speaker
The new Alto Black 10 Active Loudspeaker - Built To Thrill.
Alto Professional's Black Series is a new full line of elite speaker systems, each designed to exacting standards with premium, purpose-matched components, wireless capability, and immense built-in power. This truly is a powerhouse of a speaker.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Black 10 features a 10" low-frequency driver, 1.75" high-frequency with 1" exit", and 2400 watts of peak Class D power. Designed and tuned in the USA with carefully selected, complementary components, Black 10 comes optimized with a 90Â° x 60Â° coverage field and an extensively tested high-frequency waveguide.
- Even if you can't reach the speakers, you can still adjust them. Black 10 comes equipped with wireless technology via the free Live Drive app. Level-match, adjust EQ, time-align, and more-from anywhere in the room. It's streamlined, sound-shaping control at your fingertips, so you can easily adapt the speakers to new venues or performances.
- Perfect for touring rigs, mobile DJs, and other on-the-road applications, Black 10 comes ready for pretty much anything you can throw at it-even the rubber feet are reinforced with steel. Though surprisingly lightweight, Black 10's heavy-duty cabinet is covered in a rugged scratch-resistant finish, and speaker grille is powder-coated, ready for anything.
- 2400 Watts peak Class D power (1200 Watts continuous)
- Unrivaled acoustic accuracy via advanced engineering and design
- Works with free Live Drive app for wireless sound-shaping control
- Wirelessly level-match, EQ, time-align, and more
- 10" LF transducer, 1.75" HF driver, 1" exit, 90Â° x 60Â° coverage field
- DSP-controlled, custom crossover and active thermal protection
- HF waveguide, extensively tested for optimized audience coverage
- Purpose-matched components for maximum efficiency
- Built-in mixer, (2) Mic/Line inputs, volume control, XLR output
- EQ contour switch, Ground Lift switch, plus switch to turn off logo LED
- Lightweight, portable design with custom-molded handle
- Post as traditional PA loudspeaker or as floor wedge monitor
- Steel-reinforced rubber feet on bottom and side
- Rugged cabinet, scratch-resistant finish, powder-coated steel grille
- Stand- and pole-mountable via standard 35mm socket
- Flyable via (12) M10 rigging points
- Designed and tuned in the U.S.A.