Alto Professional TX310 Active PA Speaker
The TX3 Series active speakers by Alto Professional is built for continuous heavy-duty use and are ideal for even the most demanding live gigs, taking the technology from the popular TS3 Series with improved components, and updated features and specs to deliver the power and clarity you need night after night.
There are four models in the range—the 350-watt TX308 and TX310, and the 700-watt TX312 and TX315. They are all bi-amplified 2-way designs that have a long-excursion woofer and 1-inch compression driver in a precision horn, which is taken from the TS3 range and improves the high-frequency performance as well as producing a 90 H x 60 V radiation pattern, which is ideal for getting the most audience coverage.
The TX3 Series features a 12-inch (TX308) or 15-inch LF driver with a 2-inch voice coil, a balanced XLR Mic/Line input, Link output and volume control, and a contour switch with low and high-frequency +3dB boost. The ground-lift switch removes unwanted hum or buzz
The TX3 Series of active speakers are all in durable, lightweight, and portable cabinets making them ideal for gigs and lots of use. Their trapezoidal shape means you can have them upright or in wedge monitor positioning, and the full-sized steel grille provides even more protection for more demanding gigs.
The new TX3 range takes the success of current models by adding updates where needed and maximising entry-level features to deliver an affordable range of Active Speakers that are great value for money.
- TX310 / 350-WATT 10-INCH 2-WAY POWERED LOUDSPEAKER
- • 350 Watts peak, (175 Watts continuous Class D power)
- • The 90 H x 60 V horn delivers greater coverage
- • The full grille delivers style and provides protection for your investment.
- • 10-inch (254 mm) LF driver, 1.5-inch (38.1 mm) voice coil
- • 1-inch (25.4 mm) titanium diaphragm HF compression driver
- • Lightweight, portable design for main or wedge monitor operation
- • Standard speaker pole socket
- • Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
- • Balanced XLR Mic/Line input, Link Output and Volume control
- • Integrated analogue limiter and overload protection circuitry
- • Designed and tuned in the USA