Alto Radius 100L Lavaliere Wireless Microphone
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
Alto Radius 100L Wireless Lavalier Microphone System Product Overview by GAK
The Alto Radius 100 system provides consistent and reliable performance, engineered with new diversity technology. The design of the Radius 100 receiver uses two separate antenna systems. If one antenna detects signal interference, the receiver instantly switches to the other antenna which guarantees that your signal will always remain seamless and uninterrupted. The receiver constantly evaluates the incoming signals to each of the antennas, instantly determining which one is the stronger, selecting that stronger signal for consistent, drop-out free performance.
This version features a wireless discreet lavalier microphone and belt-pack transmitter, suitable for environments such as conferences, lectures, theatre productions and public speaking, giving you full freedom.
- Dual-antenna UHF Diversity receiver for increased reliability and signal consistency
- UHF band operation (520-937.5 MHz)
- Receiver includes a high-visibility back-lit LCD display: Displays RF frequency and channel, AF and
- RF signal levels and other critical functions
- Single-button scan feature for quickly identifying the optimal operating frequency
- Sync function automatically synchronizes transmitter and receiver frequency
- Squelch control for minimizing background noise during silent periods
- Front-panel rotary volume control
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced ¼-inch mic or line-level outputs