Alto Trouper Portable PA System
Alto Trouper PA System Overview by GAK
The Alto Trouper is a 200-watt, 2-way bi-amplified speaker system enclosed in a trim 8.4 x 29.2 x 10.1" (212 x 740 x 257mm) housing. No matter how far you push the volume of the Alto Trouper it will always produce clean and clear sound thanks to it's thermal and dynamic overload protection. Featuring an internal amplifier which is divided 130 watts to the three 6 -+" (165mm) woofers and 70 watts to the 1" (25mm) high-frequency tweeter, the Alto Trouper PA System is an ideal speaker for any party, function or mobile DJ setup.
- Three channels of inputs: line/mic 1, line/mic 2, and Aux
- XLR, RCA, ¼" and 1/8" connectors
- 2-Band (LF/HF) built-in EQ for each channel
- Full Bluetooth® capability for streaming input signals wirelessly (plus wireless linking of another
- Trouper system for stereo applications)
- Trapezoidal enclosure dramatically reduces internal standing wave resonances, resulting in cleaner output in upper bass and vocal range
- Stand-mountable with 35mm threaded pole socket
- Rugged: Scuff-resistant black vinyl wrap and protective steel corners
- Easily transportable: Lightweight (just 23 lbs.) and built-in handle.