Alto Truesonic TS315 PA Speaker
Alto Truesonic TS315 Product Overview by GAK
Onboard you will find a 15-inch LF driver working together with a 1.4-inch HF driver.
The TS3's feature an elegant, industrial design. Although they are lightweight, their rugged construction means that they are built to stand the test of time. Alto
You will also find an integrated 2-channel mixer in the speaker with dual XLR 1/4-inch combo mic/line inputs, independent level controls and XLR Link output connections.
- 2000 W peak (1300 LF + 700 HF) 1000 W continuous RMS (650 LF + 350 HF)
- 15-inch (381 mm) LF driver, 3-inch (76 mm) high-temperature voice coil
- 1.4-inch (35 mm) neodymium magnet HF driver with precision wave guide
- Pole-mountable, wedge monitor, bracket installation or own application with integral M10 suspension points
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR 1⁄4-inch combo mic/line inputs, independent level controls, XLR Link output, Contour EQ switch and Ground-Lift switch
- Custom engineered high-efficiency class D amplifiers with passive cooling design – No fan means the speaker runs cleaner, quieter and has greater long-term reliability
- Design Origin: Designed and tuned in the USA