Alto TX12 Active PA Speaker
Alto TX12 Active Loudspeaker Overview by GAK
The Alto TX10 Active Loudspeaker is a highly portable, durable and powerful active speaker system. the 10" 2 way active loudspeaker puts out a formidable 280 watts, making it one of the most cost effective Active PA speaker systems in the market.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Experience power, performance, and portability. TX12 comes equipped with efficient, bi-amped Class D amplification that pumps out a generous 600 Watts of peak power. An exacting electronic crossover ensures smooth frequency response from the 12" low-frequency driver and 1" high-frequency compression driver. Bass porting offers extended low-end response, while the steel grille adds extra protection.
- Alto Professional began a live sound revolution with the top-selling Truesonic loudspeaker series.
- Now, Alto Professional has refined those same innovative technologies to create the remarkable
- TX Series. The TX Series loudspeakers were designed with the same ideal of quality components,
- and transparent sound that the Truesonic loudspeaker series have become known for.
- Built to travel, the road-ready TX12 is both lightweight and portable. Trapezoid contouring allows either upright or wedge-monitor operation A pole-mount socket and two comfortable handles are built-in. Create a custom setup using the Link output to chain multiple cabinets together. For the musician, DJ, or live-sound provider craving professional audio reproduction, TX12 delivers impressive, accurate sound night after night.
- 600 Watts peak / 300 Watts continuous power
- Efficient Class-D power amp, bi-amplified
- 12" LF woofer with 2" voice coil
- 1" neodymium HF compression driver with 1" voice coil
- Balanced XLR Mic/Line Input and Link Output
- Precision electronic crossover
- Integrated analog limiter and overload
- protection circuitry
- Lightweight, portable design
- Integrated 36mm speaker pole socket
- Main or wedge monitor operation
- Designed and tuned in the USA