Alto Professional TX208 PA Speaker
Alto TX208 Product Overview by GAK
The TX PA Speakers are inspired by Alto's Truesonic series, mixing elegant styling with fantastic refined acoustic performance.
The TX2 features a newly designed horn with a wider radiation angle. Onboard you get 300 watts of peak power with 150 watts of continuous Class D power. The speaker features an 8-inch LF driver combined with a 1-inch (25.4 mm) titanium diaphragm HF compression driver.
Construction wise the speaker features a full-length grille which not only looks striking, but it also provides great protection for the unit. On the back of the unit, you will find balanced XLR Mic/Line input, Link Output
- 300 Watts peak, (150 Watts continuous Class D power)
- The newly designed horn delivers greater coverage 90° H x 60° V
- The full grille delivers style and provides protection for your investment.
- 8-inch (203 mm) LF driver, 1.5-inch (38.1 mm) voice coil
- 1-inch (25.4 mm) titanium diaphragm HF compression driver with 1-inch voice coil Lightweight, portable design for main or wedge monitor operation
- Standard speaker pole socket
- Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
- Balanced XLR Mic/Line input, Link Output and Volume control
- Integrated analog limiter and overload protection circuitry
- Designed and tuned in the USA
- Power Output: 300 Watts peak, 150 Watts continuous Class D power
- LF Driver: 8-inch (203 mm) LF driver, 1.5-inch (38.1 mm) voice coil
- HF Driver: 1-inch (25.4 mm) titanium diaphragm HF compression driver with 1-inch voice coil Crossover: 2.5 kHz
- Maximum: 113 dB at 1m
- Frequency Response: (-3dB): 75 Hz – 20 kHz
- Horn Coverage: 90° H x 60° V nominal
- Connectors: (1) XLR balanced input, (1) XLR link output, (1) IEC power cable input
- Controls: (1) Volume, Power on/off switch
- Indicators: (2) Power LED (front and rear), Clip limiter LED
- Protection: Overload Analog Limiter / Compressor, Thermal Protection
- Power Supply: 100V-240V ~ 50/60Hz
- AC Voltage Input: 100,110-120,220–240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Fuse: 100–120V T1.6AL AC250V, 220–240V T800mAL AC250V
- Power Consumption: 150 W
- Enclosure Construction: Injection-molded polypropylene enclosure, multi-angle for main or monitor applications, metal grille, rubber feet, 1 handle on top
- Mounting/Installation: Standard speaker pole socket, Wedge Monitor
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 16.6" x 10.7 x 9.9" / 422mm x 272mm x 252mm
- Net Weight: 13.9 lbs. / 6.3 kg.
No upgrades available
Amazing sound from a small unit - wish I'd have known about these earlier.
Doe's what it says on the box, ideal for small gigs, suggest they are used with a sub-bass.