Alto Professional ZMX122FX Compact Mixer
The Alto ZEPHYR ZMX122FX is an 8-channel, 2-bus mixer with the right about of inputs, outputs, routing, EQ, and effects for more intimate live performance reinforcement situations.
The ZMX122FX Compact Mixer features four microphone inputs with balanced TRS jacks (two with Phantom Power), a three-band EQ and two AUX sends on each of the four mono channels and the two stereo channels, and even two-track inputs for things such as audio playback.
Give your mix a professional edge with 256 onboard 24-bit DSP effects. Choose from room and space delays, small and large hall acoustics, plate and spring reverbs, flangers, chorusus and more. The ZEPHYR ZMX122FX offers 16 variations of 16 professional effects from which to build, tweak, and dial in your sound.
The ZEPHYR ZMX122FX gives you two AUX sends that you can use to send streams of audio from your mixer to a digital effects unit, stage monitor, TV screen, or any number of sources.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 8-Channel Compact Mixer With Effects
- 12 total inputs
- 4 mic input channels with gold plated XLR and balanced line inputs
- 2 stereo input channels with balanced TRS jacks
- Extremely high head room offering extra dynamic range
- 3-band EQ on each channel
- 2 AUX sends pre-channel for external effects and monitoring
- Main output, control room, and headphone outputs
- A/D And D/A Converters: 24 Bit
- DSP Resolution: 24 Bit
- Type of effects: Hall, Room, Vocal & Plate REVERBS Mono & Stereo DELAY (max DELAY TIME 650ms) Chorus, Flanger & Reverb MODULATIONS REVERB DELAY, REVERB CHORUS, REVERB FLANGER combinations
- Presets: 256
- Physical Dimension (W/D/H): 256mm/250mm/72mm
- Net Weight: 2.3 kg
No upgrades available
This was essentially a like for like replacement for an Alto mixer I've had for about 15 plus years and which I still use at home. I needed a similar one to take to gigs and this fits the bill perfectly. The only reason for 4 stars rather than 5 is that I'm not a huge fan of DC adaptors and I would rather it had a mains supply - but this is a minor gripe and otherwise it is excellent and very good value for money.
It works fine. Will be interesting to see how robust it is after a few gigs.
Easy to use and does what it says
Very nice product. Could not stop listening to music since buying
Please sorry to tell you that the Alto Ts210 Active pa speaks is too small for the programme we are using it for please I want to return it many thanks