American Audio CPX 10A
Alto TX15 Active PA Speaker £189.00
Laney AH112 Active Speaker £195.00
Laney AH115 Active Speaker £189.00
Samson Auro D210 2-Way Active Loudspeaker £199.00
Behringer EuroLive B212D Active PA Speaker £209.00
Alesis Transactive Wireless 2 £199.00
dB Technologies BH10 Active Speaker £209.00
Stagg PMS 12 £209.00
The American DJ CPX 10A 250W, 2-way active speaker is designed for mobile entertainers, and production companies. It's also great for installations where affordable sound is required. The CPX 10A is designed to deliver great sound for your band, mobile DJing, or for installation in churches, clubs, lounges, or bars. This speaker makes a great floor monitor or side fill as well.
Features include 10 inch woofer, a 2-way speaker with high efficiency Class D amplifier, 250W built-in bi-amplifier, 5 M10 rigging points, time aligned electronic crossover with low pass: 2nd ordered filter 2.7KHz and Low cut: 2nd ordered filter 30Hz. Speaker is stand mountable with heavy duty steel front grill, ergonomic handles, power and clip LED indicators, XLR and RCA inputs, XLR and TRS throughputs, clipping and thermal protection. The Channel Equalizer provides 100 Hz +/- 12dB Bass and 10KHZ +/- 12dB Treble.
The four models in the CPX series are appropriately nicknamed "Road Warriors" because of their rugged, durable construction. While the competition has opted to exchange hard wearing, long lasting, sturdiness for lighter weight, this series delivers on both. The CPX 10A weighs in at only 40 pounds and is durable enough for the road.
- 2-way Speaker with High Efficiency Class D Amplifier
- 250W Built-in Bi-amplifier
- Time Aligned Electronic Crossover
- 5 M10 Rigging points
- Stand Mountable
- Heavy Duty steel grill
- Ergonomic handles
- Power and Clip LED Indicators
- XLR and RCA inputs
- XLR and TRS throughputs
- Clipping and Thermal Protection
- S/N Ratio: Line 100dB, Mic 80dB
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz – 18 kHz
- Nominal Coverage: 90º x 60º
- Low Frequency: 10" (255mm), 2" (50mm) Voice Coil
- High Frequency: 25mm Voice Coil, 1"(25mm) Throat
- Input Sensitivity: 0.5V
- Output Sensitivity: 93dB(1m/1w)
- Max. SPL: 114dB
- Balanced Input Impedance: Line 20K?, Mic 3.6K?
- Unbalanced Input Impedance: Line 10K?, Mic 1.8KO
- Multi Voltage Switch: AC 115V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 13.75” x 12.75” x 20.5”/ 347 x 320 x 516mm
- Weight: 40 lbs. / 17.95 kgs.