American DJ MyDMX 3.0
American DJ MyDMX 3.0
ADJ’s myDMX 3.0 is a multi-platform DMX control software/hardware system (Windows and OSX Mac compatible). myDMX 3.0 has a new, robust hardware dongle and exciting new features to take greater command of your
If you already own myDMX 2.1 hardware, you can download the myDMX 3.0 software for free from the Downloads tab. Note: it will run in Limited Mode. See above for additional details.
- Play multiple scenes at a time
- Arrange scenes into groups
- Sound-light with BPM audio analysis and pulse analysis
- Live snapshots
- Live scene dimming and scene speed controls
- Stand Alone backup memory
- BPM tap
- Flash scenes
- Blind editing - edit scenes without outputting the DMX
- Fully compatible with myDMX 2.1 software
- Easy-to-use DMX software
- 512 DMX channels
- Extensive fixture profile library
- SSL2 Profile editor & support
- Drag and drop effects generator
- Works with simple scenes/steps
- Windows and Mac installers that will download the latest ssl library with an internet connection upon install.
- “Maintenance” application that installs with the program to check for component updates or new versions of the software.
- “Cloud search for profiles” Search for the latest and greatest fixture profiles from within the program itself, no more hunting through dropbox
- Improved multi Pan and Tilt support
- Users can select multi select steps in a scene and modify a channel parameter without it interfering with the rest of the channels
- Vast optimizations and stability improvements for both Windows and Mac OS
- Not compatible with ARM based Windows tablets (only Intel)
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year