Ampeg PF-500 Portaflex 500W Bass Head
Ampeg PF-500 Bass Head - Delivers a staggering 500W of power in an ultra-compact design providing pure Ampeg tone in an extremely portable package.
The Ampeg PF500 harnesses the performance of Ampeg's highly-researched MOSFET preamp, setting a new standard for solid-state tone. Tonal control is no problem with the 5-position midrange control and classic ultra hi/lo boosts while features like the direct out with ground lift and pad are perfect for the gigging bassist.
There's even onboard compression for a tighter, cleaner tone at high volumes. Pair it with our Ampeg PF-115HE or PF-210HE flip-top cabinets for the vintage styling and portability of Ampeg's iconic Portaflex originals.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- RMS power output: 500W @ 4 ohms
- Preamp: MOSFET
- Power amp: Class D
- Tone controls: Bass, mid, treble
- Mid-tone control: 5-position
- Ultra Hi/Lo boosts
- Onboard compressor
- Balanced direct out: Pre/post EQ option, -40 dB pad, Ground lift
- FX loop with dedicated mix control (foot switchable)
- Power amp in/ preamp out
- 1/8" headphone out / line in
- -15 dB input pad
- Mute (footswitchable)
- Power supply: switching
- Dimensions (H x W x D inches): 3 x 14 x 11
- Handling weight: 11 lbs / 5 kg
No upgrades available