Ampeg SVT-4PRO SVT Pro 2x600W Bass Head
In the world of high-performance bass amps, Ampeg's SVT amplifiers are in a class by themselves. In true Ampeg tradition, the SVT-4 PRO offers you more power, performance and flexibility than any other bass amplifier in its class.
SVT4PRO offers an expansive palette of tonal options. The Frequency control allows you to select the center frequency for the Midrange control, giving you five distinct voicing options for the Midrange. And if that's not enough, you can use the 9-Band Graphic EQ to fine-tune your sound'or use it to set up a footswitchable "second channel" with a volume boost for your bass solo.
SVT 4 Pro is designed for the player who wants SVT tone and performance (with a few modern enhancements) in a convenient, high-powered, rackmount design. With a huge and diverse group of artist endorsements, including Michael Anthony (Van Halen), Tony Levin (Peter Gabriel/King Crimson), Steve Bailey (Bass Extremes), and far too many others to list here, the SVT4Pro is a clear favorite among professionals. In the world of high performance bass amps, the Ampeg SVT4 Pro has what it takes to really define your sound.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- RMS Power Output: 300-Watts x 2/900 (mono-bridged @ 8 Ohms)
- RMS Power Output: 490-Watts x 2/1200 (mono-bridged @ 4 Ohms)
- RMS Power Output (2 Ohms): 600-Watts x 2
- Preamp: Tubes (3 x 12AX7)
- Power Amp: Solid State
- Tone Controls: 3-Band
- Mid Tone Control: 5-Position
- Graphic EQ: Yes, 9-Band
- Ultra Low/High Boosts: Yes
- Balanced Line Out: Yes x 2 Pre/Post with Level
- Effects Loop: Yes x 2
- Preamp Out/Power Amp In: Yes x 2
- Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 19 x 5.6 x 15.5
- Weight: 39.5 Pounds
- 1/4" and Neutrik Speakon® Outputs
- Input Peak LED
- Defeatable Optocoupler Limiters
- Variable Internal 24 dB/Octave Crossover
- Variable 0 - 7:1 Compressor