This is the speaker cabinet for the bass player who demands the best of both worlds'deep, tight bass, with a generous helping of definition and top-end clarity. The SVT-610HLF delivers massive bass, thanks to six 10GÇ¥ speakers that work together to move a tremendous amount of air. You'd need three 18GÇ¥ or four 15GÇ¥ speakers to move as much air as the SVT-610HLF! And they simply wouldn't be able to respond to transient peaks as quickly as our tens.
The SVT-610HLF also delivers superb top end, thanks to its 1GÇ¥ horn driver, strategically crossed over at 5kHz. The Ampeg SVT-610HLF is the ideal speaker enclosure for the modern multi-string bass player seeking superior power handling capability and true high-fidelity performance.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- LF Drivers: 6 x 10"
- Voice Coil: 2"
- Magnet Weight (each): 30 oz
- HF Drivers: Horn/Driver
- Voice Coil: 1"
- Magnet Weight (each): 8 oz
- RMS Power Handling: 600-Watts
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 53Hz-18kHz
- Usable Low Frequency (-10dB): 42Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 4-Ohms
- Sensitivity: 98dB
- Maximum SPL: 125dB
- Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 24 x 40 x 16
- Weight: 115 Pounds
- Tilt Back Handle Bar
- 1/4" and Neutrik Speakon® Jacks
- Variable HF "L-Pad"
- Baltic Birch Plywood
- 3" Dolly-Style Casters
- Skid rails