Ampeg SVT-810E Classic 800W 8x10 Bass Cab
This is the speaker enclosure people mean when they say SVT speaker cabinet. It's all about tone. Other than the color scheme, it is identical to the original SVT-810. Why eight 10GÇ¥ speakers? We learned early on that 10GÇ¥ speakers work much more efficiently than fifteens or eighteens'and if you put eight 10GÇ¥ speakers together, you can move a huge column of air. You'd need five 18GÇ¥ or six 15GÇ¥ speakers to move as much air as the SVT-810E! And they simply wouldn't be able to respond to transient peaks as quickly as our tens. The SVT-810E is still manufactured using the same design dating all the way back to 1969. The Infinite Baffle design of these sealed enclosures produces vast amounts of tightly focused bass. That's why you'll find the SVT-810E on stage with such artists as Chris Squire (Yes), Geezer Butler (Black Sabbath), John McVie (Fleetwood Mac), and far too many others to list here. In the world of high performance bass cabs, the Ampeg SVT-810E stands tall and proud.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- LF Drivers: 8 x 10"
- Voice Coil: 2"
- Magnet Weight (each): 30 oz
- RMS Power Handling: 2 x 400-Watts (Stereo)
- RMS Power Handling: 800-Watts (Mono)
- Frequency Response (-3dB): 58Hz-5kHz
- Usable Low Frequency (-10dB): 40Hz
- Nominal Impedance: 2 x 8-Ohms (Stereo)
- Nominal Impedance: 4-Ohms (Mono)
- Sensitivity: 100dB
- Maximum SPL: 130dB
- Dimensions (W x H x D inches): 26 x 48 x 16
- Weight: 165 Pounds
- Tilt Back Handle Bar
- 1/4" and Neutrik Speakon® Jacks
- Baltic Birch Plywood
- Heavy-Duty Recessed Wheels
- Skid rails
- SVT-CL Head Color-Scheme