Anasounds Bitoun Fuzz with Ring Modulation Pedal
Anasounds Bitoun Fuzz Product Overview by GAK
A collaboration between Anasounds and Julien Bitoun, the Bitoun Fuzz pedal features two fuzzes for the price of one. It differs from dual fuzz pedals (two distinct fuzz sounds in one pedal) as the two fuzz circuits have been designed to work together, to give you a completely unique sound.
The first fuzz is a part of the anasounds feed me (a fuzz face style pedal), the second is a part of the shin-ei-superfuzz, known for its beautiful octafuzz.
The Bitoun Fuzz pedal is completely handmade, constructed of Bamboo and Mahogany wood and features beautiful Laser engraved inscriptions.
- Weight 280 g
- Dimensions 12 x 6.6 x 5.9 cm
- Alimentation Effect powered via standard 9V external supply. Not provided.
- Bois Bamboo plate laser engraved
- Logo Plexiglass-mirror pampile laser engraved. The logo illuminates when the effect is activated
- Switch Gold plated true bypass switch
- Transistors Bipolaire faible bruit @en