Antares Auto-Tune 8
Antares Auto-Tune 8 Overview by GAK
The Antares Auto-Tune 8 Software Plugin is the favoured plugin around the world for creating professional-sounding, perfectly tuned recordings and vocal effects plus Flex-Tune Pitch Correction Technology. With the ability to work in two modes, Antares Auto-Tune 8 features an "Automatic mode" which has been designed for all user levels from amateur to professional and "Graphical Mode" which is for the more tech-savvy producer for advanced refining. The Flex-Tune feature of Auto-Tune 8 is new technology that allows users control the level of correction applied to notes that are out of tune. This feature allows singers to be a bit more creative when recording without running the risk of recording a bad note.
See below for full features and additional overview
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Flex-Tune: The next revolution in natural pitch correction. (Automatic)
- Ultra low-latency mode for virtually instant response in live performance or when tracking in the studio. (Automatic)
- Editing tools that are now active during playback for the most immediate editing experience (Graphical)
- Audio feedback of selected target pitches when using Note Objects (Graphical)
- New interface customization options (Graphical)
- This most recent version of Auto-Tune also features a new, ultra-low latency mode that provides real time correction for tracking and live performance, editing tools that are now active during playback and an even easier to use and more customizable workflow. Auto-Tune 8 is available as a physical boxed product or serial number with download link and works with most recording software programs, including Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase & GarageBand and is available now for AAX Native (Mac OSX and PC), VST3 (Mac OSX and PC) and Audio Units (Mac OS X).