Antares AutoTune EFX
The Antares Auto-Tune EFX Pitch Correcting Plug-In for Vocals is powered by the same ground-breaking Evo Voice Processing Technology as Antares Auto-Tune Evo, making quality pitch processing accessible to anyone engaged in computer-based audio recording.
Antares Autotune EFX is designed to make almost everything automatic, providing two different flavors of the Auto-Tune Vocal Effect as well as real-time pitch correction. Just select your desired effect type, set the key and scale of your track, and Auto-Tune EFX does the rest.
For songs with complex chord progressions or modulations, you can optionally set up custom scales or use your host's automation facility to allow the processing of virtually any vocal line.
Autotune EFX pitch correction works by continuously tracking the pitch of your vocal and comparing it to the notes in a (customizable) scale. The scale note closest to the input pitch is identified as the target note. If your vocal's pitch exactly matches the target note, no correction is applied.
If your vocal's pitch varies from the target note, either sharp or flat, the output pitch is smoothly corrected to the target note. The Auto-Tune Vocal Effect is what is technically known as GÇ£pitch quantizationGÇ¥. Instead of allowing all of the small variations in pitch and the gradual transitions between notes that are a normal part of singing, the Auto-Tune Vocal Effect limits each note to an exact pitch, stripping out any variation, as well as forcing instantaneous transitions between notes.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- The Antares Auto-Tune EFX main features include:
- Powered by EVO Voice Processing Technology
- Real-Time Pitch Correction
- Auto-Tune Vocal Effect
- Presets for Auto-Tune Vocal Effect and Pitch Correction
- Requires an iLok USB smart key (sold separately)
- The Antares Auto-Tune EFX System Requirements:
- Mac System Requirements:
- A host program that supports the VST/Audio Unit plug-in format
- Pro Tools or Pro Tools LE 7.x or later
- VST/RTAS/Audio Unit: Mac OS 10.4.11 or later as required by your version of Pro Tools/Host
- PC System Requirements:
- A host program that supports the VST format
- Windows XP or Vista as required by your version of Pro Tools/Host