Antares AutoTune Evo Native
The Antares AUTOTUNE EVO - NATIVE is hailed as a "holy grail of recording," by Recording magazine (and adopted worldwide as the largest-selling audio plug-in of all time).
Auto Tune Evo corrects intonation problems in vocals or solo instruments, in real time, without distortion or artifacts, while preserving all of the expressive nuance of the original performance - with audio quality so pristine that the only difference between what goes in and what comes out is the intonation. All with a user-interface that is a model of clarity, speed and ease-of-use.
While Auto Tune's patented technology has always provided unmatched speed, accuracy, and audio quality, for Auto-Tune Evo, Dr. Andy's gone back to the proverbial drawing board to create a seriously evolved voice processing technology that takes advantage of the hugely more powerful computers that are now the norm for digital audio recording.
The result is Autotune Evo Voice Processing Technology, offering powerful new features and capabilities along with pitch detection and correction that is substantially more accurate and reliable over a much wider range of audio input quality.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Dramatically enhanced core technology
- Redesigned user interface
- Reorganized common controls
- Real-time pitch shifting
- Formant correction
- Throat modeling
- Resizable Graphical Mode window
- New Note-based pitch correction and pitch shifting
- Object-based Retune Speed settings
- Customizable object-based default Retune Speeds
- Real-time display of output pitch
- Comprehensive programmable keyboard shortcuts
- New Pitch Graph display mode
- Global transposition, formant correction, and throat modeling
- Graphical Paste function
- Enhanced pitch displays
- Nudge controls for pitch correction objects
- Requires an iLok USB smart key