Antares AutoTune Vocal Studio Bundle Native
Auto-Tune Vocal Studio Native and Auto-Tune Vocal Studio TDM combine Auto-Tune Evo, the worldwide standard in professional pitch correction, with AVOX 2, the second generation of the Antares Vocal Toolkit. Together, they provide a comprehensive suite of tools for producing world-class vocal tracks.
Auto-Tune Vocal Studio is available in a Native version for RTAS (Mac OS X and PC), VST (Mac OS X and PC) and Audio Units. Auto-Tune Vocal Studio TDM combines AVOX Native with Auto-Tune Evo TDM for Mac OS X and PC.
Auto-Tune Vocal Studio is available exclusively at authorized Antares dealers at a price that represents meaningful savings over the prices of Auto-Tune Evo and AVOX 2 purchased separately.
The Antares AUTOTUNE EVO - NATIVE is hailed as a "holy grail of recording," by Recording magazine (and adopted worldwide as the largest-selling audio plug-in of all time).
Auto Tune Evo corrects intonation problems in vocals or solo instruments, in real time, without distortion or artifacts, while preserving all of the expressive nuance of the original performance - with audio quality so pristine that the only difference between what goes in and what comes out is the intonation. All with a user-interface that is a model of clarity, speed and ease-of-use.
While Auto Tune's patented technology has always provided unmatched speed, accuracy, and audio quality, for Auto-Tune Evo, Dr. Andy's gone back to the proverbial drawing board to create a seriously evolved voice processing technology that takes advantage of the hugely more powerful computers that are now the norm for digital audio recording.
The result is Autotune Evo Voice Processing Technology, offering powerful new features and capabilities along with pitch detection and correction that is substantially more accurate and reliable over a much wider range of audio input quality.
Antares AVOX 2 is the second generation of the Antares Vocal Toolkit.
Avox 2 builds on the power of the original AVOX plug-in bundle. Antares AVOX Two adds an additional five state-of-the-art vocal processing modules, including the recently released Harmony Engine Vocal Modeling Harmony Generator, to give musicians, producers, and engineers the power they need to create stunning vocal tracks in any musical style as well as design unique vocal effects for audio post-production applications.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- The Antares AUTOTUNE EVO NATIVE main features include:
- Dramatically enhanced core technology
- Redesigned user interface
- Reorganized common controls
- Real-time pitch shifting
- Formant correction
- Throat modeling
- Resizable Graphical Mode window
- New Note-based pitch correction and pitch shifting
- Object-based Retune Speed settings
- Customizable object-based default Retune Speeds
- Real-time display of output pitch
- Comprehensive programmable keyboard shortcuts
- New Pitch Graph display mode
- Global transposition, formant correction, and throat modeling
- Graphical Paste function
- Enhanced pitch displays
- Nudge controls for pitch correction objects
- Requires an iLok USB smart key
- The Antares AVOX 2 main features include:
- Harmony Engine Vocal Modeling Harmony Generator
- Mutator Extreme Voice Designer
- Articulator Vocal Formant and Amplitude Modeler
- Warm Tube Saturation Generator
- Aspire Aspiration Noise Processor
- Throat Physical Modeling Vocal Designer
- Duo Vocal Modeling Auto-Doubler
- Choir Vocal Multiplier
- Punch Vocal Impact Enhancer
- Sybil Variable Frequency De-Esser