Antares AVOX 4 Vocal Toolkit
The AVOX 4 Antares Vocal Toolkit combines 11 of our state-of-the-art vocal processing plug-ins to give you the power you need to create stunning vocal tracks in any musical style, as well as design unique vocal effects for audio post-production applications. All at a substantial savings over purchasing the plug-ins separately.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Harmony Engine Evo Vocal Modeleing Harmony Generator - The quickest, easiest tool for creating realistic harmonies.
- Mic Mod EFX Classic Microphone Modeler - lets the mics you own sound like the mics you wish you owned
- MUTATOR Evo Extreme Voice Designer- the ideal tool for unique vocal special effects and post-production sound design
- ARTICULATOR Evo Digital Talkbox - perfect for talking guitars, singing synths, whispering voices, and a wide range of special effects
- WARM Tube Saturation Generator - warms up vocals with Antares' world-renowned analog tube modeling technology
- ASPIRE Evo Aspiration Noise Processor - the world's first tool for modifying a voice's breathiness independently of its harmonic content
- THROAT Evo Physical Modeling Vocal Designer - subtly (or radically) re-sculpt vocal characteristics with a meticulously crafted physical model of the human vocal tract
- DUO Evo Vocal Modeling Auto-Doubler - automatically generates a doubled vocal part with unmatched ease and realism
- CHOIR Evo Vocal Multiplier - turns a single voice into up to 32 distinct individual unison voices; assign instances of CHOIR to voices singing harmony and voila, instant choir
- PUNCH Evo Vocal Impact Enhancer - gives your vocal more dynamic impact, allowing it to cut through a dense mix with clarity and power
- SYBIL Evo Variable Frequency De-Esser - tames vocal sibilance with a flexible compressor and a variable sidechain frequency to match any vocal performance
- AAX Native (64 and 32-bit compatible):
- -Pro Tools 10.3.6 or later (except Pro Tools SE and M-Powered Essential, which do not accept 3rd party plugins)
- -Mac OS 10.6.8 or later as required by your version of Pro Tools
- -Pro Tools 7.x to 10.x (except Pro Tools SE and M"‘Powered Essential, which do not accept 3rd party plug-ins).
- -Mac OS 10.5.x or later as required by your version of Pro Tools.
- VST (64 and 32-bit compatible):
- -A certified compatible VST host program that supports the VST3 format.
- -Mac OS 10.5.x or later as required by your host.
- Audio Units (64 and 32-bit compatible)
- -A certified compatible host program that supports the Audio Units format.
- PC Versions AAX Native (64 and 32-bit compatible):
- -Windows Vista or later as required by your version of Pro Tools
- -Pro Tools 7.x - 10.x (except Pro Tools SE and M"‘Powered Essential, which do not accept 3rd party plugins).
- -Windows 7, Vista, or XP as required by your version of Pro Tools
- -A certified compatible host program that supports the VST2 or VST3 format.
- -Windows 7, Vista as required by your host. (Not compatible with Windows XP.)
- -Harmony Engine Evo's MIDI functions require that your host allow routing of MIDI to plug-ins. If your host application does not support the routing of MIDI to plug-ins, Harmony Engine Evo's MIDI functions will not operate (and trust us, you will be seriously bummed).
- AVOX 4 authorization requires an iLok USB smart key and the ability to access ilok.com (on any computer).