API 3124 + 4 Channel Mic Preamp
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
The 3124+ is designed with the professional engineer in mind, giving the highest possible quality 4 channel mic preamp, while keeping the size and price at a reasonable level. Equally at home in the control room, the studio, and news or recording truck, at the house console, on the stage, direct-to-DAT, or at the artist's disposal for the source of his music.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Uses API 2520 Op-Amp
- Classic Console Circuit
- Four XLR Mic Inputs
- Four 1/4" Un-Balanced Inputs
- Front Panel Polarity Switch
- Front Panel 20 dB PadSwitch
- Front Panel Mic/Line Switch
- Front Panel 48V Power Switch
- Output Clips at 30 dBm
- The model 3124 utilizes the same microphone preamp circuit that is used in all API consoles. It uses the RE-115 K mic input transformer and the same output transformer that is used in all API equalizers. All four mic inputs of the 3124 are powered by an internal 48 volt phantom power supply, front panel switchable for each channel. Also provided is a front panel 20 dB pad switch that effects both the Mic and Line in.
- The model 3124 can provide up to 65 dB of gain to an output clip level of 30 dBm. The Hi-Z front panel input goes directly to the op-amp, allowing a low level input such as a guitar or bass to be amplified without a matching transformer or direct box. This Hi-Z input can take input levels as high as 22, making it perfect for keyboards and other high level devices. The rear output is an XLR connector.