Ex-demo item in great condition.
Apogee Duet 2 Information.
The most respected portable audio interface ever
Apogee Duet 2 for iPad and Mac Overview by GAK
The Apogee Duet 2 for iPad and Mac is a compact 2-In x 4-Out USB Audio Interface, headphone amp and MIDI interface designed for use with Apple iPad tablets and Apple Mac Computers. Ideal for travelling producers and musicians, the Apogee Duet 2 is light and portable enough to carry with you on your journeys ready to whip out and plug in to your laptop whenever inspiration strikes. The Apogee Duet 2 features top-quality digital audio conversion plus world-class preamps making it one of the most popular audio interfaces on the market.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- From the mic preamps to the AD/DA converters and the clocking, Duet is best-in-class and cutting-edge Apogee technology. With components carefully selected in critical listening tests and a highly efficient circuit design, Duet was built by Apogee engineers to make a difference you can hear. Pristine, next generation AD/DA converters Duet's AD/DA converters are designed to deliver the purest recordings and best listening experience possible. Duet's efficient circuitry and state-of-the-art components provide a simplified signal path resulting in incredibly transparent recordings.
- Smooth, detailed world-class mic preamps Much like the AD/DA converters, Duet's mic preamps feature the latest components and offer seamless click-free transitions as the gain increases and decreases throughout the incredible range of 0-75dB. This unprecedented feature allows you to dial in the perfect level, either with the controller knob or from within software, while delivering ultra-low noise and smooth, crisp detail. Duet's mic pres are suitable for all dynamic, condenser or ribbon microphones, allowing you to capture any sound without compromise.
- Duet charges the iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad when connected so your work is not interrupted.
- 2 analog inputs with world-class mic preamps and selectable 48v phantom power for connecting microphones, instruments or line-level devices.
- Direct connection with Lightning or 30-pin iOS devices** (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad) and USB connection to Mac.
- Software control of hardware parameters including input selection and low latency monitoring.