The Apogee GiO USB Guitar Interface and Controller for the Mac is the complete guitar interface for Apple's new Logic Studio 9, MainStage 2 and GarageBand '09.
Apogee Gio combines effects control, recording functions and amazing sound quality, delivering total access to incredible sounding guitar amps and effects in a single foot controller and interface.
Designed to work with the new Logic Studio 9 and MainStage 2, GiO allows guitar players to control recording functions, preset changes and plug-ins like Amp Designer and Pedalboard, along with new Playback and Loopback features in MainStage. With GarageBand 09, GiO is truly plug-and-play and lets users quickly connect their guitar, select and control built-in Amps and stompboxes, and record.
GiO's 1/4" instrument input features Apogee's world-class instrument preamp and converters. Hear and record your guitar's true tone straight into Apple's GarageBand, Logic and MainStage without compromise. GiO is optimized for all pickup configurations from the most basic single coil to sophisticated active electronics setups.
GiO is fully powered by the USB connection to your Mac eliminating the need for an external power source. Simply plug into an available USB port on any Mac and you're ready to go.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Unbalanced 1/4" high impedance instrument input
- 1/4" MIDI Expression pedal input
- Line-level, 1/4" stereo output for headphones, powered monitors or an instrument amplifier
- A/D and D/A conversion @ 44.1/48kHz, 24-bit
- 5 Stompbox buttons, dynamically color coded to match software effects
- 5 Transport control buttons, dynamically lit when engaged
- 2 "Previous/Next" preset selection buttons
- Control built into Apple's GarageBand '09, Logic Pro 9, and MainStage 2 software
- Dimensions: 7" W x 18" L x 2.5" H
- System Requirements: Mac, with an Intel or PowerPC G5 processor, 1GB minimum of installed RAM (2GB recommended), OS: 10.5.7 or greater, Apple's GarageBand '09, Logic Pro 9, MainStage 2, Logic Express 9, USB, powered by any available USB port on the computer