Tascam US-2X2 USB Audio Midi Interface £108.60
Presonus AudioBox iTwo Audio Interface £104.00
Yamaha AG03 Hybrid Mixing Console £104.00
Line 6 POD Studio UX1 £102.00
Behringer iStudio iS202 £93.00
Behringer Podcastudio USB £93.00
M-Audio M-Track 2X2M USB Audio Interface £99.00
IK Multimedia iRig Acoustic Stage £95.00
Tascam US-1x2 £93.00
The Apogee JAM Guitar Audio Interface lets guitarists enjoy the legendary sound quality of Apogee on iPad, iPhone and Mac.
Apogee's JAM features PureDIGITAL technology enabling superb delivery of your guitar tone to your iPad, iPhone or MAC. Jam is the first premium digital converter to enable a digital connection to both iOS devices and Mac. The sonic difference between JAM and other similar products is immediately apparent.
Now guitarists can experience ultimate tone with the guitar amps and effects in Apple's GarageBand software or other compatible applications from a pocket-sized, plug in and play interface at an unprecedented price.
The Apogee JAM iPad/iPhone guitar interface features an input gain control knob. This rotary style wheel is conveniently located on the side of JAM for easy thumb access and allows you to dial in the level of your guitar without accessing software.
JAM is a true digital device featuring special circuitry designed specifically for guitar and bass. The Apogee engineers responsible for JAM's sound quality have created professional audio hardware found in recording studios around the world and heard on countless hit records.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
Apogee Jam Features:
- PureDIGITAL instrument connection delivers pristine sound quality
- Designed for electric guitar and bass
- No confusing setup, you can start recording in minutes
- Works with GarageBand on iPad and iPhone or with any Core Audio compatible application on a Mac
- Control knob allows easy input level adjustment
- Multicolor LED for status indication and input level monitoring
- Studio quality instrument preamp with up to 40dB of gain
- High quality locking output connects directly to iPad and iPhone or USB port on a Mac
- 44.1kHz, 24-bit analog-to-digital conversion
- Auto Soft Limit for optimal input level
- Powered by connection to iPad, iPhone or Mac
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Apogee JAM system requirements:
- - iOS Devices: iPad, iPad2 and iPhone 4, iOS version: 4.3 and later. Connection: Dock connector port (no batteries required).
- - Mac OS: Mac, with an Intel processor. Memory: 1 GB minimum of installed RAM, 2 GB recommended. OS version: 10.6.4 or later. Connection: USB 2.0 Full Speed. Software: GarageBand, Logic Pro, MainStage or any Core Audio compatible application