Apogee ONE for iPad & Mac (EX-DEMO)
This item has been opened. It is as new and complete but has been shipped to a customer, opened and returned due to a fault, now repaired (hard reset and firmware update) it comes with a 12 month warranty.
The first studio-quality microphone and audio interface for iPad and Mac
The all new Apogee ONE is the first studio quality microphone and USB audio interface for iPad and Mac. ONE is designed for easily creating professional and amazing sounding recordings on your iPod touch, iPhone, iPad or Mac. Using Apogee's premium AD/DA conversion, ONE produces pristine music, podcast, and voice-over recordings while also delivering audiophile quality sound to your headphones.
The all new ONE for iPad and Mac features special circuitry designed to deliver professional performance for iPad use and low latency USB 2.0 performance for Mac.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- First studio quality audio interface and microphone for iPad
- New circuitry, mic capsule and upgraded sound quality
- Redesigned die cast aluminum chassis
- Direct digital connection to iPod touch, iPhone, iPad
- Works with new iPhone 5, iPad (4th generation), iPad mini
- (Lighting adapter required - Sold separately)
- Works with GarageBand, MultiTrack, Spotify; Any Core Audio compatible app on iOS
- Works with GarageBand, Logic, Pro Tools, Ableton, iTunes; Any Core Audio compatible app on Mac
- Low latency monitoring, complete input/output control with Apogee's Maestro software (iOS & Mac)
- DC power supplies charge to iPod touch, iPhone or iPad
- Optional battery operation for remote recording on iPad (2 AA batteries not included)
- USB 2.0 audio with 24-bit/96kHz A/D and D/A conversion
- Built-in omnidirectional condenser microphone (mic stand adapter included)
- 2 Analog Inputs (XLR microphone and 1/4" instrument connector on breakout cable)
- Record up to 2 inputs at a time (instrument internal microphone or external microphone)
- 1 1/8" stereo output for headphones or powered speakers
- Legendary Apogee sound quality
- Designed in California - Made in the U.S.A.