The Apogee ONE USB Audio Interface & Microphone for the Mac is a pocket-sized music interface featuring award winning sound quality. Designed to work easily with Apple's GarageBand, Logic, Final Cut, or any Core Audio compliant application. Apogee ONE lets you create professional recordings anywhere.
The Apogee ONE allows you to record a single channel of audio using the specially tuned enclosure microphone, an instrument input for guitar, bass, or keyboard, or a world-class microphone preamp input.
Apogee ONE is powered by a USB connection to your Mac and offers 24 bit audio at sample rates of 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz for pristine sound quality. Apogee ONE's compact size is travel friendly, allowing you to record and perform professionally any place your music takes you.
Apogee ONE uses an instrument and microphone breakout cable, designed to minimize its footprint in your creative space and maximize ease of use and aesthetic appeal. The breakout cable provides clearly labeled high-quality connections for an instrument or microphone, as well as a natural strain relief between ONE and any connected items.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Single channel input using one of the following three options:
- Internal omnidirectional condenser microphone
- Balanced XLR microphone preamp input with 10 to 63 dB of gain
- Unbalanced 1/4 high impedance instrument input, 0 to 45 dB of gain
- Software selectable 48V phantom power
- Line-level, 1/8 stereo output for headphones or unbalanced powered monitors
- A/D and D/A conversion @ 44.1/48kHz, 24-bit
- Multi-function encoder knob for input gain control and output level control
- 4 encoder function LED indicators
- 3 segment LED input and output metering
- Apogee Maestro software for advanced control and low latency mixing
- Compatible with any Core Audio compliant audio application
- Dimensions: 4" W x 6.3" L x 1.5" H
- System Requirements: Mac, with an Intel or Power PC G5 processor, 1 GB minimum of installed RAM, 2 GB recommended, OS: 10.5.7 or greater, Connection and Power: USB, powered by any available USB port on the computer
- Software Compatibility: GarageBand, Logic Pro, Soundtrack Pro, Ableton Live, Cubase & Nuendo, Digital Performer, Any Core Audio compatible software for the Mac