Apogee Quartet for iPAD and Mac
Apogee Quartet for iPAD and Mac Overview by GAK The Apogee Quartet is a desktop studio interface and control centre for Mac computers and iPads. This professional USB audio interface features 4 inputs and 8 outputs of Apogee's industry-leading AD/DA conversion technology. The Apogee Quartet allows you to connect up to 4 microphones, keyboards, instruments or line inputs giving you the freedom to record multiple channels at once, plus you can also connect your MIDI controller or MIDI keyboard. See below for full features and additional overview
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- The Apogee Quartet main features includes:
- Best-in-class sound quality with Apogee AD/DA converters
- 4 Analog Inputs with world-class mic preamps
- Monitor control - up to 3 speaker sets
- USB 2.0 High-speed Mac audio interface
- ADAT/SMUX digital Inputs
- MIDI input (USB-A type connector)
- 8 Analog Outputs: 6 Balanced line outputs, 20 dBu maximum output level and 1 Independent 1/4" stereo headphone output
- 2 top panel high-resolution OLED displays
- Controller knob
- 6 touch-pads for direct selection of inputs and outputs
- 3 assignable touch-pads
- Quartet works with any Core Audio compatible application including: Logic, Pro Tools 9 and 10, Final Cut. Ableton Live
- Made in the USA
- Meet Quartet
- The ultimate desktop studio interface and control centre for Mac
- Apogee Quartet is a professional USB audio interface designed to deliver the ultimate desktop recording experience to the Mac-based studio. Featuring 4 inputs and 8 outputs of Apogee's industry-leading AD/DA conversion technology as well as 4 world-class mic preamps, Quartet bridges the gap between the 2-channel Apogee Duet and the 8-channel Apogee Ensemble.
- Complete Connections
- All the I/O you need with room to grow
- Connect up to 4 microphones, instruments, keyboards or line inputs. Plug in your MIDI controller or keyboard. Expand with up to 8 digital inputs. Monitor and mix it all in stereo, with up to 3 sets of speakers or in 5.1 surround. Quartet is the center of the modern studio and will help you take the performance and sound quality of your projects to the next level.
- Total Creative Control
- Simple, powerful and easy to work with
- With its ergonomic, angular design and intuitive user interface, Quartet is inspiring, easy to use and in perfect harmony with your workspace. Dual full-color screens for critical input and output details, QuickTouch pads for easy I/O selection, and a single controller knob to conduct it all, make Quartet the perfect studio control center for your Mac.
- Legendary Sound Quality
- Why Apogee Quartet is the best choice for your studio
- Apogee is an award-winning industry leader in digital recording technology with over 25 years of experience. Preferred by recording pros around the world, Apogee products like Duet, Ensemble and Symphony I/O have been instrumental in creating countless GRAMMY® and OSCAR® winning recordings and have set the industry standard in professional recording for over two decades. Quartet is built solidly on this reputation.