Apogee Rosetta 200
2-Channel, high-end Converter
192kHz sampling rates, CODAAudio Finishing Module and MIDI support
Connect the ROSETTA 200 directly to your Pro Tools HD or Mix Systems or to Logic, Nuendo or other DAW via the optional X-FireWire card.
The Rosetta 200, Apogee's successor to the PSX-100 and Rosetta AD namesake, delivers the quality of the popular Rosetta 800, in a 2-channel AD/DA solution. Like the Rosetta 800, the 200 features premium Apogee A/D and D/A conversion, 192k sampling rates (standard), optional Pro Tools HD, Mix and FireWire expansion cards and core Apogee technologies such as UV22HR, and SoftLimit. And while the Rosetta 200 shares much of its feature set with its cousin, it throws in some irresistible extras such as the new, CODA Audio Finishing Module, full channel metering, and MIDI and S/PDIF input and output. Flexibility and features galore make the Rosetta 200 an outstanding option for professional and project studios, mastering engineers, and audio archivists.
The most crucial component in the digital recording environment is high-quality A/D conversion and the most trusted and desirable converters are made by Apogee. With up to 192k sample rates, the ROSETTA 200 combines Apogee's legendary conversion quality with flexibility that complements any digital audio workstation.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- WINNER: 2005 TEC Award! Category: Digital Converter Technology
- 2 channels of premium 24-bit AD/DA conversion
- Sample rates up to 192kHz with Apogee's "Intelliclock"
- 2 channels of AES, S/PDIF (coax & optical), and ADAT/SMUX I/O
- MIDI I/O
- Optional FireWire expansion card for compatibility with OS X, and Windows XP (X-FireWire card)
- Optional expansion card for direct connection to Pro Tools HD & Mix systems (X-HD card, X-Digi-Mix card)
- "Soft Limit" for maximum digital level without overs
- "CODA": The "Aptomizer" Level Normalizer, Sample Rate Conversion (SRC), and Apogee's "UV22HR" for superior dither to 16-bit
- Full channel metering
- Analog In 1-2: Balanced, XLR connectors
- AES in: x 2, transformer balanced, XLR connectors
- S/ PDIF In: Toslink and Coax
- ADAT/SMUX In: Toslink
- WC In: BNC 75 ohm
- Analog Out 1-2: Balanced, XLR connector.
- AES Out: x 2, transformer balanced, XLR connector
- S/ PDIF Out: Toslink and Coax
- ADAT/SMUX Out: Toslink
- WC Out: BNC 75 ohm
- Sample rates: 44.1 - 48k, 88.2 - 96k, 176.4 - 192k ( /-10%);
- Frequency response: 10 - 20k ( /- 0.2 dB) at 44.1k
- Analog max levels are adjustable between 2 dBu and 26 dBu
- Dynamic range: 114 dB A weighted (AD DA)
- THD N: -105 dB (AD), -103 dB (DA)
- Power: 90-250 VAC, 50-60Hz, 45Watt