Apogee Symphony Mobile ExpressCard I/O Card for MacBook Pro
As a bridge between your Apogee converters and your MacBook Pro, the Apogee Symphony Mobile ExpressCard offers the connectivity, scalability and performance that makes the Symphony Mobile System the most professional, portable Native audio solution available.
The Apogee Symphony Mobile ExpressCard must be used as part of an Apogee Symphony Mobile System: Apogee Converters (X-Series or Rosetta), X-Symphony Card (provides connection to the Apogee Symphony Mobile ExpressCard) and a MacBook Pro running Logic Pro.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 32 channels of 24-bit 192K Digital I/O
- 1.6 milliseconds of latency from analog source in to analog source out
- Single 32 channel, PC-32, bi-directional connector
- Direct connectivity to Apogee's Rosetta 800, Rosetta 200 and AD-16X and DA-16X converters via the optional X-Symphony card
- Simple connection with a single PCI-32 cable
- Compatibility with any CoreAudio software application
- Apogee's Maestro Software for advanced control and routing
- Apogee's VBus for virtual routing between CoreAudio applications
- Compatible with any Apple MacBook Pro