The 418 Eight Channel Personal Mixer provides eight channels of basic mic/line mixing facilities in a convenient, easy-to-use rack format. In addition to a selection of XLR mic and 1/4" unbalanced line inputs with volume and tone controls. There is also switch-selectable phantom power available on each mic input.
The 418 is designed and engineered to be durable and rugged, and is an ideal choice when the need for quality audio processing is of paramount concern. The unit is designed for mounting in a standard 19" equipment rack.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Eight mic/line channels with individual volume and tone control
- Eight sets of balanced XLR mic inputs and 1/4" unbalanced line inputs
- Eight phantom power DIP switches, one for each mic input
- 1/4" balanced main out jack
- RCA-type pre-fade out jack can be connected to another 418 via the aux bus in jack
- RCA-type Aux Buss IN jack lets you insert the output of another 418