ART Digital MPA II 2-Channel Mic Preamp
The ART Digital MPA-II - delivers all of the same great features of the ProMPA with the added versatility of digital output.
Like the ProMPA-II, each input circuit has 48v phantom power and features variable input impedance which can radically vary the overall performance of any high quality dynamic or ribbon microphone. The Digital MPA-II can be configured for dual mono or stereo operation with selectable mid/side mic support, summing the adjacent channel, to decode left/right signals.
The input section of the Digital MPA-II operates at either a low or high plate voltage applied to the two integrated hand-selected 12AX7 tubes for wider variation of preamp tone and performance. Large back-lit analog VU output meters display output levels while multi-colored LED arrays, with average or peak hold, show tube gain and digital output levels.
In addition to XLR and 1/4" analog outputs, the Digital MPA-II features a high quality A to D converter which offers digital connectivity on S/PDIF, ADAT, or AES/EBU outputs. A rotary control on the front panel allows selection of format and sample rates from 44.1 to 192 KHz and 16 bit dithering. There is also a push button for, and two wordclock jacks, allowing loop-through.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Variable Input Impedance For Flexible Microphone Voicing (150 Ohms To 2400 Ohms)
- Selectable Plate Voltage
- Large VU Meters
- Backlit Function Switches
- Discrete Class-A Input Microphone Preamplifier
- Low Noise at Lower Gain Settings
- Extremely Low Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
- Wide Frequency Response
- Additional Front Mounted Instrument Input Jack
- Supports Mid/Side Miking Technique
- Operates at 4dbm/-10dbv Output
- Selectable Stereo/Dual Operation of Output Controls
- Automatic Instrument Input Selection
- 24-204KHz External sample rate
- 44.1K, 48K, 88.2K, 96K, 176.4K, 192K Internal sample rates
- 24/16 bit switchable dithering
- Wide dynamic range A/D
- Rotary Encoder for quick selection of sample rate
- Separate analog and digital output level controls
- Digital Level LED meters display both Average and Peak level
- ADAT optical I/O
- Sync to incoming ADAT data rate
- Switch selectable optical output (S/PDIF or ADAT)
- AES/EBU and S/PDIF outputs
- Two wordclock jacks allowing loop through