ART DJPRE II Phono Preamp
Art Product OverviewThe DJ PRE II (formerly named the "Phono MicroPRE") acts as an interface between your turntable and your audio recording / playback system. The analog input capacitance can be switched between 100pF and 200pF to optimize your phono cartridge response. A switchable low cut filter removes turntable rumble while leaving the audio pristine. The front gain trim control and signal/clip LED allow you to optimize the preamp's gain for a wide range of input sources. The built-in low noise phono preamp circuitry is highly accurate and precisely conforms to the RIAA standard. The line output jacks are low impedance and can be used with any sound card.
Housed in an all aluminum black anodized case, the DJ PRE II can be powered by a wide variety of external supplies. If you need to amplify and EQ your vinyl records to interface with your audio workstation, sound card, home stereo system or main monitor system, the DJ PRE II gives you flawless audio reproduction in a rugged and reliable package.
- High accuracy/low noise preamp
- Switchable low cut rumble filter
- Variable preamp gain
- Signal present/clip indicator
- Selectable cartridge loading
- RCA preamp outputs
- Heavy duty extruded chassis
- Designed and developed in the USA
- Frequency Response 10Hz -50KHz, +/-.5dB
- Phono EQ Standard Conforms to RIAA Curve
- Total Harmonic Distortion .01% Typical @ 1kHz
- Hum and Noise > 90dB below clipping
- Input Impedance 47k Ohms in Parallel with Either 100pF or 200pF
- Maximum Input Level 40mVrms @1kHz
- Maximum Gain 45dB @1KHz
- In / Out Connections RCA
- Maximum Output Level +6dBu (1.4Vrms)
- Filter Type/Response Switchable, Low Cut,
- -3dB @ 22Hz
- Power Requirements 7-12V DC or 9-12V AC @150mA
- Dimensions 1.85"H x 4.6"W x 4.5"D (47mm x 117mm x 114mm)
- Weight 1.25 lbs (0.57kg)
No upgrades available
Unfortunately it couldn't help me, but I thought it was an excellent product.
Great little preamp - Amazing sound for the modest price
Does exactly what I wanted and at a good price.