ART HeadAmp4 Pro 4-Channel Headphone Amp with Talkback Function
ART HeadAmp 4 Pro Headphone Amplifier
Art HeadAmp 4 Pro Overview by Gak
The Art HeadAmp4 gives you 1/8th-inch as well as 1/4-inch inputs and a new custom extruded stackable metal case that offers a lower noise and distortion. Packing as many features as possible into the small format chassis, the Art HeadAmp4Pro has five stereo headphone outs, each with their own volume control. A separate foot switchable XLR input (with phantom power) allows instant talkback to any one, or all of the connected headphones. Input matrix allows the listener to audition any or all auxiliary inputs for maximum versatility.
The Art HeadAmp 4 Pro allows for individual control over volume for up to five stereo headphone outs, which can connect to any mixer, computer audio interface, workstation, iPod, media player or laptop without creating any additional load on the existing headphone source. This Combines to make the HeadAmp4 Pro ideal for virtually any home or project studio. Individual level controls for the four headphone outs, 1/4-inch and now 1/8th-inch connections allow the HeadAmp4 to connect to virtually any source, and drive any headphone configuration including studio phones, in-ear monitors or custom ear pieces or any combination of the above.
- HeadAMP - Four Output Stereo Headphone Amp Specifications
- Signal To Noise Ratio >90dB
- IMD (SMPTE) 0.01%
- Maximum Input Level 14dBV
- Maximum Output Level 20dB per channel
- Output Impedance 51 Ohms per channel
- Output Connectors Four stereo 1/4" headphone outputs
- Power Requirements 12V DC (Adapter included)
- Total Harmonic Distortion <0.01%
- Power Power on LED
- Dimensions 4.5x2.875x1.5 inch (150mm x 75mm x 38mm)
- Weight 1.3 lbs. (590g)
No upgrades available
Great product.Nice , clear..beefy.....loud. It turned out better than I had expected.