The ART M-Five Ribbon Microphone has a low-tension 2-micron aluminum ribbon that delivers extremely precise sonic detail with a smooth, natural extended low frequency response and unrivaled clarity.
The asymmetrical figure-8 pickup pattern has an extended sweet spot on the rear face of the microphone allowing the recording to accurately reproduce the natural space and ambient reverberation of a good sounding live room.
The M-Five excels recording critical vocals, solo instruments, brass & woodwinds, acoustic guitars, acoustic bass, cellos, string sections, acoustic pianos (Including grands), guitar amps, bass Amps, drum overheads and percussion.
The M-Five is also ideally suited to broadcast applications, as a radio announce mic and for ambient soundtrack recording and sound design. The M-Five comes complete with a deluxe shockmount in an aluminum carrying case. Features
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Low-Mass Aluminum Ribbon Element
- Figure-8 audio directionality with extended sweet spot
- Extremely Natural Sounding - Ideal for Critical Vocal & Instrument Tracking
- Easily handles ultra-high sound pressure levels (up to148dB)
- Fast accurate transient response with stunning realism
- Low residual noise
- No power supply required
- Aluminum Carrying Case & Deluxe Cradle Shockmount Included
- Type: Ribbon Microphone
- Capsule: 2.5-micron 35mm Aluminum Ribbon
- Polar Pattern: Figure-8
- Frequency Response: 30Hz to 15kHz
- Sensitivity: -54dB ( /-3dB)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 18dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 70dB @ 1Pa