The new ART ProMPA II is the next generation in affordable high performance microphone preamp technology. Each microphone input circuit, with selectable 48v phantom power, features variable input impedance which can radically vary the overall performance of any high quality dynamic or ribbon microphone. The ProMPA II can be configured for dual mono or stereo operation with selectable mid/side mic support, summing the adjacent channel, to decode left/right signals.
The ProMPA II can operate at either a low or high plate voltage on the two integrated hand-selected 12AX7 tubes for wider variation of preamp tone and performance. Large back-lit analog VU output meters display output levels while multi-colored LED arrays show tube gain.
Housed in a standard 2u space rack-mountable steel chassis, with CNC routed black anodized aluminum face panel, the ProMPA II is designed to deliver years of reliable operation in the studio, production facility, or on the road for live sound reinforcement.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Variable Input Impedance For Flexible Microphone Voicing (150 Ohms To 2400 Ohms)
- Selectable Plate Voltage
- Large VU Meters
- Backlit Function Switches
- Discrete Class-A Input Microphone Preamplifier
- Low Noise at Lower Gain Settings
- Extremely Low Total Harmonic Distortion (THD)
- Wide Frequency Response
- Additional Front Mounted Instrument Input Jack
- Supports Mid/Side Miking Technique
- Operates at 4dbm/-10dbv Output
- Selectable Stereo/Dual Operation of Output Controls
- Automatic Instrument Input Selection