ART Pro VLA II 2-Channel Valve Compressor
The ART PRO VLA 2-Channel Tube Compressor is very easy to use. Providing 2 independent channels of analog leveling/compression, PRO VLA circuitry is a hybrid transformerless design that maintains exceptional signal integrity and extremely low noise. It utilizes optical electronics (Vactrol) coupled with a 12AX7 tube gain stage for superior musical performance. The PRO VLA is a soft-knee leveler and, although capable of providing a fully squashed signal, it excels where transparent expressively musical dynamics control is desired. Variable threshold, ratio, and output controls. Balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS I/O. 2U rackmountable.
- VCA-less design provides unrivaled musical performance
- Provides superior dynamics control for every compression application
- Variable threshold, ration, and output controls
- Smooth, silky, transparent sound quality
- Variable input and output gain controls
- Professional backlit VU input/output level metering
- 10-segment gain reduction LED array
- XLR and 1/4" inputs and outputs
- Mastering quality audio processing
No upgrades available
Awesome. Does what its supposed to do.
This compressor is simple to use & does as good a job as one costing 4x as much money!!