Three Channel Microphone Mono Mixer
Problem: You need to add 3 mics to a mixer, which only has one available channel.
Solution: Insert a ProMIX between the mics and the mixer. Each mic channel on the ProMIX has both phantom power and low-frequency cut selectable via DIP switches plus a level control. The balanced XLR line output can be connected to a mic input on the mixer and headphones or a powered monitor can be connected to the Phone/Aux output. And if AC power is not available, the ProMIX runs on batteries as well.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Maximum Gain - 60dB
- Input Impedance - 600 ohms
- Maximum Input Level - -14dB
- Maximum Output Level - 14dB
- Output Impedance - 600 ohms
- Total Harmonic Distortion - 0.0002
- Low Cut - -3dB @ 100Hz
- Clip Headroom - 3dB
- Output Phantom Power - 12V DC
- Power - 12V DC (adapter) / 2x 9V (batteries)
- Dimensions - 5.625x3.75x1.75 inches (143mm x 92mm x 45mm)
- Weight - 1.5lb (680g)