Art SLC2 Dynamics Processor
ART SLC2 Dynamics Processor Overview By GAK.
The ART SLC2 is a highly flexible and sophisticated dynamics processor made for ease of use and great tone. The ART SLC2 gives you incredible control over limiting and compression. The SLC2's noise reduction is provided by a fast solid gate or a subtle expander. Attack and Release functions give you the control to set the general operating range and then automatically adapt to the audio being processed. A full auto mode is also available. The SLC2's ultra-precise LED meters while two LED meters clearly display the gain reduction for each channel. This is a really affordable and professional compressor and limiter.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-150kHz Â±1dB
- THD: 0.01 percent at 1kHz
- Maximum Input Level: 20dBu
- Maximum Output Level: 20dBu
- Input/Output Connections: balanced XLR and balanced/unbalanced quarter-inch TRS jack
- Side-chain Input: quarter-inch TRS (ring send, tip receive)
- XLR/Jack Input Impedance: 10k(omega)
- Instrument Input Impedance: 1M(omega)
- Output Impedance: 300(omega) (balanced)
- Dimensions 1.75 x 19.0 x 6.5 inches (hwd)
- Weight: 5.5lbs (2.5 kg)