ART TPS II 2-Channel Tube Preamplifier System
Designed as the ideal preamp for any application, the tube driven TPS II and DPS II add warmth and texture to any audio source. These two-channel high performance preamps use a hand selected 12AX7A tube in the low noise input circuitry. This, coupled with ART's proprietary V3Gäó (Variable Valve Voicing) and variable input impedance allow the TPS II and DPS II to deliver incredible performance from cost effective single space rackmount solutions.
V3Gäó provides optimized reference points to begin the recording process. The V3Gäó presets were created and fine-tuned by some of the industry's top studio and live-sound engineers. V3Gäó technology allows you to select between a multitude of presets designed for guitars (electric and acoustic), keyboards, bass guitars, drums, vocals and more.
Variable Input Impedance
Variable input impedance increases the sonic potential of the TPS II & DPS II even further. It delivers entirely new sonic textures and tone by varying the input impedance of the preamp, which in turn varies the way the microphone reacts to the load of the preamp. This creates a wide range of new sonic possibilities with any modern or vintage condenser, ribbon or dynamic microphone.
The variable impedance control is infinitely variable allowing much finer control and the ability to tune the preamp to the microphone's ideal sweet spot. A feature usually only available on far more expensive and exclusive microphone preamps.
Extremely Wide Dynamic Range
The DPS II and TPS II can accept up to +20dB peaks while maintaining over 120dB dynamic range with incredibly low distortion. Input LED metering monitors the signal level of the input amplifier so maximum gain can be achieved without clipping the preamp at the input.
OPLGäó (Output Protection Limiter)
ART's OPLGäó (Output Protection Limiter), which precisely and accurately controls and maintains the output peak signal. The OPLGäó circuitry is crucial in protecting the next link in a signal chain - such as a hard-disk recording system or a sound card - because unlike analog clipping that sounds musical and sometimes pleasing, digital clipping is nasty and often fatal for your monitors' tweeters.
A versatile insert loop on each channel provides access for additional signal processing or direct access to our high quality A/D converter. Separate gain controls on analog and digital outputs allow you to optimize the unit for simultaneous applications.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Variable Input Impedance
- Improved V3™ Variable Valve Voicing Presets
- LED Input Meter with Analog Output Meter
- Enhanced ART Tube Technology Adds Warmth
- Automatically switches between instrument and microphone preamp
- Wide Frequency Response (5hz/50kHz)
- Enhanced OPL™ Output Protection Limiter
- Pro Dynamic Processors: The Digital MPA™ Solid Gold. A professional microphone preamplifier is defined by warmth, presence and clarity - core elements that make an audio processor desirable. We've designed a microphone preamplifier that captures all these elements, with an exceptionally affordable price.Introducing the Digital MPA™ by ART. With features like variable input impedance, selectable plate voltage, dual differential Class A inputs, digital outputs and sample rates up to 192kHz, it is truly a modern day classic.
- Tube MP: The World's Most Popular External Tube Mic Preamp. Whether you're working with a computer, hard disk or digital multi-track recorder, the Tube MP's TEC award nominated design will allow you to obtain professional results at an affordable price. ART preamps offer warm tone, useful features, and are innovatively designed. Our line of Tube MP products add presence, clarity and fullness to any signal, and is exceptionally low-noise. Our Tube MP Studio V3™ features V3™ Technology (Variable Valve Voicing), which provides optimized reference points to begin the recording process. V3™ delivers a wide variety of settings designed for various microphones and DI inputs, including guitars, basses, keyboards, synths, electronic drums and much more. Don't settle for a copy-cat lookalike. Go with the real thing - the Tube MP by ART!
- Dynamic Tube Processors: TPS & DPS Our ART TPS features two channels of award-winning ART microphone preamplification. The DPS has the same preamplifier design, and adds ART's critically acclaimed 24 Bit - 96kHz A/D converter - for warm, vibrant and clean digital audio. As with the TPS, the DPS features our V3™, which delivers a wide range of professional sounding presets designed to seamlessly integrate and enhance every microphone, musical instrument and direct signal you process.