Arturia 3 Filters You'll Actually Use
Arturia '3 Filters You'll Actually Use' Product Overview by GAK
The '3 Filters You'll Actually Use' bundle brings you 3 exciting plugin remodels of classic Arturia synth filter units.
The Mini-Filter is a 34dB per octave low-pass ladder filter. Taken from Arturia's Mini V software emulation, the Mini-Filter is known for its warm, smooth filter tone. You will also find the unique modulation section, consisting of an envelope, step sequencer and an LFO. Don't worry if you're not an expert, the provided presets will give you a perfect starting point.
The SEM-Filter is a modern twist on Tom Oberheim's classic synth filter. the plugin for of this classic 70's filter gives you the ability to use it on a whole load of interesting instruments, from acoustic guitars to vocals and everything in between.
The M12-Filter is a spectacular recreation of Oberheim's Matrix-12, dragged into the 21st century with a host of interesting updates. The filter gives you
- Arturia’s proprietary technology, TAE, ensures that each analog modelling filter sounds and behaves exactly like the original
- Each filter can be used in your DAW as a VST, AU, AAX plug-in
- Rich modulation possibilities from within the filters plugins
- Beautiful, incredibly detailed, high-res interfaces
- Fast, intelligent, tag-based preset browsing
- High quality presets from award-winning sound designers
- Enjoy the subtle, and not-so-subtle sound of the greatest mixing consoles, channel strips, and preamps of all time
No upgrades available