Arturia Analog Factory Experience
Arturia Analog Factory Experience combines a native software application and a dedicated controller-keyboard, offering a straightforward, innovative and enjoyable experience.
The Arturia Analog Factory Experience is based on Analog Factory 2.0, a software instrument offering 3500 legendary synthesizer sounds. Analog Factory Experience includes a high quality 32-key MIDI keyboard, just plug it in via USB and launch the software.
From there you can put your mouse away, everything is easily controllable from the keyboard. The user experience is the same as on a traditional Hardware synthesizer, except that Analog Factory Experience brings more sounds and better integration within DAWs.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Analog Factory 2.0 software with over 3500 sounds.
- 32-key Universal MIDI keyboard built by CME.
- Plug and play: the Hardware and Software is instantly recognized and offers perfect integration.
- 3500 synthesizer sounds that have shaped modern music production.
- All preset are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths: Minimoog V, Prophet V, ARP 2600V, Moog Modular V, CS-80V and Jupiter-8V.
- Smart preset manager: fast filter the presets to your requirements, by instrument, type, characteristics.
- Straightforward editing: only the key parameters are accessible to modify the sounds.
- Full compatibility with major formats and hosts on Mac OS X and Windows XP or Vista (VST, AU, RTAS).
- keyboard developed by CME and based on the U-key technology).
- Ultra-thin aluminium and wooden case).
- 32 semi-weighted keys with velocity response).
- Everything you can do on the Software is easily achievable on the Hardware: Allows to select sound categories and browse presets, to modify each sound, recall snapshot sounds, save snapshots, etc).
- Works as a Universal 32-key MIDI keyboard).
- Analog Factory Experience is compatible with Windows XP / Vista and Mac OS X.2 or higher (Universal Binary) and supports Stand-alone (ASIO, Direct Sound, Core Audio) VST, Audio Units and RTAS (ProTools 6 and 7).