Arturia Analog Factory (Reloaded)
It is an extended version of Analog Factory, refilled with a further 1000 exciting new sounds, bringing the total sound set to 3000!
Analog Factory brings you 2000 legendary synthesizer sounds that have shaped modern music production. From classic phat lead lines to crystalline digital pads, this virtual instrument provides the contemporary musician with a broad, versatile and instantly striking sonic palette.
But Analog Factory is not only a powerful source of amazing synthesizer sounds. It is also a very versatile instrument: all sounds are dramatically modifiable, which makes this software stand apart from any sample-based collection of sounds. Analog Factory has been developed with TAE®, Arturia's award winning proprietary technology for analog emulation, which guarantees an unprecedented accuracy in modelling originals.
Using the smart Preset Manager allows you, in just few clicks, to find the sounds you need from among the huge preset collection, while the editing capabilities are kept to the most essential parameters, allowing you to instantly customize the sound to suit your sonic needs. There is no need to dig into the complex art of sound design, or to deal with the science of sound synthesis. Instead, you get instant access to the powerful and dynamic sound of real analog synthesizers, created by a team of internationally renowned sound designers, all wrapped up in an intuitive interface.
Analog Factory not only integrates seamlessly into all the major hosts and sequencers on the Mac and PC platforms, but it can also be used in standalone mode and easily controlled by a remote external MIDI keyboard, with keys, knobs and faders, allowing you to make dramatic changes via a simple twist of a knob.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- 2000 analog synthesizers sounds that have defined the sound of modern music.
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia Classic Synths (minimoog V, Moog
- Modular V, CS-80V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet V and Prophet VS). These TAE® powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
- Smart Preset Manager. Fast filter the presets to your requirements: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads"¦) and/or by Characteristics (hard, soft, complex, simple, short, long"¦), and find presets according to these filtered choices.
- Organize Presets view by Name, Instrument, Type, CPU usage, Favorites, or User Presets.
- Straight forward Editing, with the most essential parameters for personalizing presets: (Filter and LFO sections, 4 Key Parameters differing for each preset, Chorus & Delay mix, ADSR envelope)
- 8 SNAPSHOTS buttons (quickly store up to 8 snapshots for sound comparisons, variations"¦)
- Integrated as a plug-in within your sequencer, on Mac and PC, or plays as a stand-alone software synthesizer.
- Optimize your screen space: chose to view the Preset Manager only, the Keyboard only, or both at the same time.
- Set to Control with your external MIDI keyboard in just a few clicks.
- Save and recall presets.